- Chair Person-Dr.C.D.ShajiSelvin
- Chief Advisor-Dr. Raju A
- Librarian-Mrs. Mary Josephin Christy
- Asst.Lib- Mr.Aneesh O.P
- Mrs.Sree Renjini .L.S
- Member- Mr.Nishad V.M
Capacity of Library:
Total Area of the Library 167.23 Sq.Mts
Seating Capacity 50
Library Working Hours:
On Working Days 9am-5pm
- Reference books
- Current Journals
- National journals
- International journals
a)Peer- reviewed journals
b)Back volumes of journals
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- Reading Section
- Reference Section
- Drinking Water Facility
- Newspaper Section
- Online Journals
- Magazine Section
- Printing & Scanning
- Automated Library
- Question Banks
Rules & Regulation
- The College Library is open to all students and staffs of the College.
- Library will be open from 9 A.M to 5 P.M on all working days.
- Two borrower tickets will be issued for each student, for borrowing/ procuring books from the library.
- Two books can be borrowed at a time for a period of two weeks. Books can be renewed for a period of one week if there is no demand for the book.
- An overdue charge will be imposed if books are not returned within the due date.
- Students should not write, underline, mark up or cause any damage to any book in the library.
- Students will be responsible for loss or damage to books issued to them. They will have to pay, five times the cost of the book if it is lost or damaged.
- Students on receiving the books at the counter must report any damage in the book to the librarian before they leave. Failure to do so will render them liable for any damage that may be detected afterwards.
- Students shall not sub- lend books to others.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the library. Violation of the rule may lead to the forfeiture of the privilege of using library.