Duration; 4 Years
Eligibility for B.Pharm Course:
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or Examination recogonised as equivalent thereto, with 50% mark in Biology/ Mathematics/ Biotechnology/Computer Science separately and 50%mark in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science put together are eligible. Candidates from National Open School are not eligible to apply for the course.
Direct II Year B.Pharmacy course through Lateral Entry for D.Pharma holders:
- Should have aggregate of 50% marks in the first and second year D.Pharmacy examination with a pass in HSC or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) or Mathematics.
- Minimum qualifying marks in 10+2 as per I year B.Pharmacy eligibility with a pass in two year D.Pharmacy course.
Duration: 6 Year
Eligibility for Pharm.D Course
A pass in any of the following examinations
- 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:Mathematics or Biology.
- A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
- A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility for Pharm.D. (Post Baccalaureate) Course:
A pass in B.Pharm from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility for M.Pharm Course
A candidate who has passed B.Pharma degree examination of the University established by law in India or any other degree courses in Pharmacy recognised as equivalent by the University and who has secured not less than 50% of the maximum marks shall be eligible for admission to M.Pharm course.