Duration; 4 Years
Eligibility for B.Pharm Course:
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, kerala or examinations recognized as equivalent thereto with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately with 50% marks in physics, chemistry & biology/mathematics put together are eligible.
Admission to B Pharm (lateral entry):
- Minimum qualification for admission directly to second year of the B Pharm course (Third semester) -A candidate who have passed the Diploma in Pharmacy course of Educational Regulations 1991 under Pharmacy Act 1948 from an institution approved by the AICTE,PCI with a minimum of 50% marks in the final year examinations.
Duration: 6 Years
Eligibility for Pharm.D Course
A pass in any of the following examinations
- 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:Mathematics or Biology with a minimum of 50% of mark in the aggregate for optional subjects.
- A pass in D.Pharm course with a minimum of 50% marks from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy council of india as equivalent to any of the above examination.
Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.Provided that there shall be reservation of seats for the students belonging to Sheduled Castes ,Sheduled Tribes and other backward castes in accordance with the instructions issued by the central government/state government/union territory administration as the case may be from time to time.
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility for Pharm.D. (Post Baccalaureate) Course:
Candidates who have passed Bachelors degree in Pharmacy(B Pharm) from kerala university of health sciences or from any other universities recognized equivalent there to by KUHS with 50% of marks in aggregate(II, III, IV B Pharm) with usual relaxation of marks for SC/ST/Socially and Educationally Backward Community(SEBC) candidates.
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility for M.Pharm Course
A candidate who has passed B.Pharma degree examination of the University established by law in India or any other degree courses in Pharmacy recognised as equivalent by the University and who has secured not less than 50% of the maximum marks shall be eligible for admission to M.Pharm course.